Blood Pressure Monitor Omron M2 Basic
Quality & Economy in One Device
This simple, fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor gives you comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure monitoring. Intellisense technology ensures that the arm cuff reaches the correct inflation and doesn’t pump up too high.
The clinically validated M2 Basic also features a hypertension indicator that displays a symbol on screen if a reading is higher than the recommended blood pressure level of 135/85 mmHg. With a clinically validated monitor, you can be assured that it has undergone tests conducted by independent doctors according to a predetermined protocol, which includes ensuring the accuracy of the measurements (algorithm) of the blood pressure monitor.
When using an Omron blood pressure monitor, please ensure that the cuff size is correct. The Omron M2 Basic comes with a standard size cuff for arm circumference 22 cm to 32 cm. An optional Omron large blood pressure monitor cuff, suitable for arm circumference 32 cm to 42 cm, is available to purchase separately.
- Hypertension Indicator – Shows if the blood pressure reading is higher than 135/85 mmHg
- Clinically Validated
- Fully Automatic – Simple, one-button operation
- IntelliSense Technology – Inflates the cuff only as high as necessary and adjusts while inflating for enhanced user comfort
- Clear LCD Display – Makes it easy to read and assess your blood pressure at a glance
- Built-In Memory – Records up to 21 readings for easy monitoring over time
- 1 x M2 Basic Upper Arm Monitor
- 1 x Medium cuff
- 4 x AAA batteries