Diagnostic Set – Elite 97150 Bi
- Welch Allyn 97150-BI Elite Diagnostic Set Product; A good quality entry-level set at a very competitive price, the Welch Allyn 97150-BI offers a fantastic introduction to professional diagnostic sets.
THE SET CONSIST OF:
- 1x Diagnostic otoscope
- 1x Standard ophthalmoscope
- 1x C-Cell battery handle
- 1x Hard carry case
- 4x Re-usable speculae (2,3,4 & 5mm)
25020 | Diagnostic Otoscope:
- The Halogen HPXa¢ lamp provides light output for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance.
- Fibre optics project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions for superior views of the tympanic membrane.
- The wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.
- Insufflation port for manipulation of the tympanic membrane.
- A sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media.
- Variable illumination strength via the handle rheostat dial.
HALOGEN + FIBRE OPTICS
Allows a completely unobstructed view in true tissue colour.
Vary the power of illumination with the smooth turn of a dial.
WIDE-ANGLE VIEWING LENS
With easy access for cleaning.
Attach an insufflation bulb to test the mobility of the tympanic membrane via pneumatic otoscopy.
11710 | Standard Ophthalmoscope:
- Halogen light for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance.
- 6 apertures:
- Micro – allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large – general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation – graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.