Multi Parameter Patient Monitor – Yonker 8000C
YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
- 6 Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-TEMP, PR/HR.
- 12.1″high resolution color TFT LCD display.
- Real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
- Indication of Incorrect manipulation and malfunction analysis.
- Patient info input management function
- Multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall.
- Capture dynamic waveforms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery.
- Unique accessory management cabinet.
- Networking capacity.
- Option: IBP, ETCO2 and 2-IBP.