Ophthalmoscope – Coaxial 3.5v
- Welch Allyn 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with C-Cell handle in Hard Case.
- The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides 30% whiter, brighter light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
- Comes in a hard shell case with a C-Cell handle
There are no reviews yet.