Ophthalmoscope – Welch Allyn® PocketScope™
The PocketScope™ Ophthalmoscope is a lightweight, compact diagnostic instrument that delivers high performance in a slightly smaller package.
Featuring halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. Plus, 12 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture, plus red-free filter and unfiltered halogen.
- Halogen light for consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- 5 aperture selections for general and specialist use.
- 48 lenses for better resolution.
- Polarised filter to reduce corneal reflection.
- Compact size fits in pocket.