Sony Ultrasound Thermal Printer Black & White – Up-x898md
- High speed, high quality black & white printing of medical images in a compact space-saving footprint with analogue and digital inputs
- The UP-X898MD is a compact A6 medical grade black and white digital printer that can accept analogue video as well as PC-friendly digital USB signal inputs.
- Itas designed to be integrated into a wide range of compatible medical imaging environments such as digital ultrasound systems, mobile C-arms or cardiac catheterisation laboratory. The high quality thermal print engine can produce hard copy prints of still images captured by these systems for use in patient records and referrals. For even greater convenience, printed still images can also be stored to a connected USB flash drive.
- (Please note that images printed from the UP-X898MD are not to be used for diagnosis).
- The UP-X898MD is a successor to the popular Sony UP-897 series of medical printers. Redesigned and upgraded, it offers several operational and ergonomic enhancements while retaining the same space-saving footprint and easy integration into medical carts. Usability is further enhanced by an enlarged LCD display panel and joystick for intuitive menu navigation.
- Capable of delivering high-quality black & white prints in under two seconds. Advanced thermal printing technology delivers near-photo quality results using widely available print media.
|Printing Method||Direct thermal printing|
|Gradations||8 bits (256 levels) processing|
|Picture Elements||Digital: 4096 x 1280 dots
Video NTSC: 720 x 504 dots
Video PAL: 720 x 604 dots